Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Countdown

No, I'm not talking about the countdown until the new year. I'm talking about the countdown until the new school term. Believe it or not I'm actually looking forward to it. I can only handle so much vacation time between terms, and then I start going crazy. Of course, I start going crazy again about halfway through the term...but this isn't halfway through the term, so I can conveniently forget about that for now. :P

I've signed up for some pretty fun classes next term. I'll be taking creative writing (poetry), anthropology (Shamanism), English (fiction), and beginning guitar. They all look like good fun classes, so luckily I'm not dreading anything - yet. And, I've taken a class from my English professor, so I already know how he works and stuff. It's nice to have a professor you're already familiar with. 

No comments: