Monday, January 19, 2009

Drying fingernails causes RaNDOmNeSs

I just painted my fingernails, and they're drying. They're dry enough that I can type, but still newly painted enough that I don't trust myself to not mess them up if I do much else. So, what did I do? I got on facebook. Not much going on there, so I came here to blog.

What should I blog about? Well, not much is coming to mind, so I guess I'll just spout off random things. :P Here goes...

I've named my guitar Darra. I'm looking forward to the inauguration tomorrow. YIPPEE!!! There's an oak in my front yard. My fish is a goldfish, but he's actually more orange than gold and has black spots. I love Ernest Hemmingway's "The Old Man and the Sea," which I'm reading for my English class. I named Maeus after a certain someone in Jonathan Stroud's "Bartimaeus" trilogy. My hair is damp. Darra is next to the computer. We have floor to ceiling drapes in the living room. ...

Oh, yay! I have e-mail. So I guess blogging isn't all that's left for me to do now. My randomness has ended...for now. ;)

No comments: