Monday, January 5, 2009

Guitar and music therapy

Oh. My. Gosh. Guess what???

Ok, so I'm planning to transfer to Marylhurst and pursue a degree in music therapy. What do I find out today about my guitar professor? Let's see...he's a professor at Marylhurst. He teaches guitar there. Not only that, but he teaches guitar in the music therapy program! Oh, wow.

*singing* It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all... *end singing*

So of course I'm happy. :) Oh, and he told me that he even uses the same guitar book at Marylhurst that he uses at PCC. Nice. I can simply save my current music books!

I was in for another surprise. On the way to school this morning, there was another woman at one of the bus stops who also had a guitar. Surprise surprise, she turned up in my class! Yet more evidence that it's a small world.

*singing again* It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all...

:)

No comments: