Monday, January 12, 2009

Marylhurst

PCC is having a college fair today. So, I wandered around, and found the booth for the college I want to transfer to - Marylhurst.

Now, sometimes I can be quite talkative (just ask my English professor), but then again I can sometimes be quite shy. I wasn't sure what to say, so I was very happy when one of the women at the booth commented something like "You're carrying a guitar. Do you have a guitar class today?" I knew exactly what to say to that; "Yeah. I started taking guitar because I want to transfer to your music therapy program."

From there they got me signed up to receive college info, and gave me a thingy about events that are going on at Marylhurst. They even said that they'd contact me so that we can talk about transcripts and the audition process! Yep, since it's a music program I'll have to audition. I'm not too worried about that, though. I'm more worried about getting the transfer stuff straightened out, surviving my first day of classes, and paying for my education. In any event...

Marylhurst, here I come!

No comments: