Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Religious Freedom Day

President Bush has declared January 16th to be Religious Freedom Day. You can see some info here. Be sure to read the comments on the article. There's only one last I checked, but there are sure to be more.

Forgive me for being a pessimist, but does he consider Wiccans be to part of the wonderful day? After all, he's already said that he doesn't consider them a real religion.

I'm no Wiccan, but I've learned a lot about the religion, and lemme tell ya - I don't care what our current president says. Wicca is a real religion.

Ok, I'll try to stop ranting now. I just find it ironic, considering that Bush doesn't consider Wicca to be a religion, that he's declaring a Religious Freedom Day.

ps. My spell checker doesn't consider "Wiccan" to be a word! Agh!!!

No comments: