Saturday, January 31, 2009

Still sick and stir crazy

Yesterday I stayed home because I felt so bad. Today I'm feeling quite better, and have been going stir crazy. This resulted in a decision to talk my mom into taking me to the library so I could pick up something I'd put on hold, and she then decided to take my grocery shopping with her.

By the time I got back home I was starting to feel a little shaky. 

I guess I need to take things a little more slowly, even if I am going stir crazy. :( One thing's sure, though; I think I'll definitely be back at school this Monday! :D

By the way, what have I done while being stir crazy? Well, I've started yet another blog, which is dedicated to crafty type stuff. I've dragged my mom into it, and I think I've found another victim. :) I might yet get more of my friends to be part of it. I'm not sure how often stuff will even be posted in it, but it'll be fun, I think. You can take a look at it here.

No comments: