Thursday, January 22, 2009

Weird observation

There's something that I just happened to notice, yesterday, while at guitar class. For some reason all the Anglos sit on one side of the classroom, and the non-Anglos sit on the other side of the classroom.

When I realized that, I just looked from one side of the room to the other in amazement, wondering what was going on; it didn't make sense. I realized that everyone was sitting pretty much at their normal places, and that things had been like this since day one. What's going on? Why are the Anglos hugging one wall, and the non-Anglos the other? 

I've pretty much run out of things to say, other than to continue expressing my astonishment. I'm amazed at how we've arranged ourselves according to our ethnic backgrounds, without even talking about it. It's weird. How'd this happen?

No comments: