Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Beware of Bleach

Well, I thought everything exciting had happened for today. Then, while doing chores, I accidentally knock over a small thing of bleach. This would be no big deal, except that the top had broken, so that bleach spilled all over the floor. Luckily, this was the kitchen floor, which is linoleum, so no harm was done; in fact, we now have a pristine patch of floor in the kitchen.

Socks, one of the cats, was getting in my way while I was mopping the spill up with utility towels so I locked him up in my parents bedroom. While locking him up, I told mom that I'd spilled bleach. Her comment? "You smell like bleach." Gee, I wonder why.

I guess it's a good thing that I like having the mild scent of bleach. The smell will be hanging out in the kitchen for at least a few days after this, I think!

No comments: