Saturday, February 7, 2009

The chap stick

I seem to be in charge of laundry today.

So, I was taking clothes out of the dryer, folding them, and sorting them into piles. Suddenly I came across something: a tube of chap stick. I opened it up, and found there was even still some of the stick inside. I took it to Tall One and asked if it was his. He said no. So I took it out to mom, where she was working in the garage, and asked if it was hers.

When she saw it she was like "Oops! I bought that for you, and put it my in pocket to make sure I would get it to you!" Well, I've got it now. I'm not sure if I want to use it after it's been through the washer and dryer, but I've got it.

So I guess the moral of the story is that you should be careful what you do around me, because I just might put you in my blog. Oh, and if you say "You aren't going to blog about this are you?" the chances are good that I will.

No comments: