Monday, February 23, 2009

Something and something else

I am tired, and sick. :( I started out with my throat feeling weird, and coughing yesterday, then I started feeling queasy last night. Luckily it's not so bad that I'm unable to go to school today, which is good considering that I had a big exam for my English class.

Unfortunately my English professor is also sick, and is way worse than I am. We had the substitute again today, to administer the exam, and we might have her for a bit longer. She even mentioned the possibility of finishing out the term with us! I wish I knew what's wrong with my professor. But the substitute isn't much help on finding an answer to that question, since she's as clueless as my fellow students and I are, as to exactly what is wrong with him.

Anyways, onto a happier topic now...Girl Scout cookies!

Yep, it's Girl Scout cookie time again! My mom came home from the grocery store the other day with a box of samoas and a box of thin mints. Yummy. And oh, they bring back memories. I was a Girl Scout myself, when I was younger, and I always sold cookies. I have fond memories, but I dropped out when the whole program changed a few years back. However, the cookies are as fantastic as they ever were. I suggest buying a box, or two, or more, if you can. :)

No comments: