Sunday, February 22, 2009

What can I title this???

I'm taking a break from studying for my big English exam tomorrow.

Something seems to be bothering my throat and I've been coughing. I mentioned it to mom, and she made me some jasmine (I think it was jasmine) tea. I know that blackberry tea can also help throat problems, but we don't have any in the pantry. We do have some in the backyard, but it's really young and I don't want to harvest it yet.

I'm afraid I might be getting sick. :( Mom and Tall One have been sick, so they might have passed it on to me now. I can't get sick! I've already been sick once this term, and I don't want to miss any more classes.

On a much sadder note, I found out that Joni Bescos passed away today. She was well known and greatly loved in Sweet Adelines, and we'll all miss her. She coached my chorus last fall. I remember being impressed by how much of a character she was, in spite of how frail she had become due to her fight with cancer. She was fantastic.

No comments: