Saturday, March 14, 2009

Headache

There isn't much to write about today.

I've had a heck of a headache. Or anyways, I've had it whenever I try to walk around. It doesn't really bother me while I'm sitting still, reading or whatever, but it turns into a pounder if I try to get up and do laundry or fix coffee. Mom thinks it's part of this bug that's going around. Oh, joy. 

Luckily it seems to have gone away mostly in the last hour, so I can get up and move around without much trouble. Oh, that probably means I should vacuum before it decides to return...

I don't think I have much left for school this term. There's the final project for English that I need to have done by Monday, and then the term project for Shamanism which I need to write a little paper on and then give my presentation on it this Friday.

Ok, I know I've talked about this before. It's just that I keep going over it in my head, so it feels natural to go over it again in my blog. lol

No comments: