Saturday, March 28, 2009

School

On one hand I cannot wait for break to be over. I want to meet my professors for next term, and know if I've got nut cases to deal with or if they're ok. Also, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want the homework. Seriously, once I get it, I won't be happy, but I actually miss it right now. Yeah, I'm weird. Whatever.

At the same time, I want break to last another week. I want more days of freedom, before I have to go back to my school schedule, and spending hours on homework.

Oh yeah, and guess what? Well, I added yet anther class to my schedule: Celtic Shamanism. That puts me at 18 credits. Seriously. I am nuts. And I will be a total nut case by the end of the term. But oh well. I'll survive. I want to say "I'll survive on coffee" but I've actually been attempting to avoid it (without too much success).

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday. My last day of freedom. Then...spring term begins.

In the meantime, I've heard back from Marylhurst University, and now I have my own MyMarylhurst account with them! Totally cool. I am so happy. =D

No comments: