Monday, March 9, 2009

Snow, and English

A weird thing happened with my atomic clock. Well, it didn't set itself to daylight savings yesterday. So, I set the alarm to get me up with that in mind...and then it set itself to daylight savings in the middle of the night! So, it woke me up at like 7:30 instead of 8:30. :( I was not happy. So, I reset it to get me up at 9am. :P Whatever.

No, I don't think this is Loki playing with me. I seem to recall this particular alarm clock doing similar things in the past.

During that hour and a half after the alarm first went off, but before I started my day, it started snowing. I was quite surprised. I'd heard it was supposed to snow over the weekend...but it didn't. I hadn't heard it was supposed to snow today...but it has. Well, that's what the weathermen around here are like about snow! Apparently, compared to other places, this part of the country is really difficult when you're trying to figure out if it'll snow or not.

It's snowed on and off since then. It isn't sticking (much) but it's still beautiful. I love the snow. I hope it hangs around.

Today was my last English class. We did the "duct tape the teacher" thing again, which was fun. We'll e-mail our last assignment to our substitute this Wednesday, and then we'll show up with our final projects next Monday. Should be fun. :)

No comments: