Monday, April 6, 2009

Happiness

I love the season, and I'm finally beginning to love the weather! Ever since Saturday it's been nice and warm - sleeveless tops and toe ring kind of weather, as I am referring to it! :) Now I can finally wear that toe ring I got in Hawai'i last fall. Well, ok, I could have worn it before now, but would anyone have seen it? No. Now I can wear it and it actually be seen.

Yeah, I like my jewelry. :P

Of course, there's also the problem of allergies. You see, spring is my favorite season, but it also brings me allergies. So I can have itchy eyes and sinus drainage pouring down my throat, and still be saying "I love this season!" Weird, I know, but then I'm a strange sort of person. lol

And to add to my happiness...math. I'm not a big fan of math, so it's odd that it's bringing me happiness. But fact is, I can listen to audio books that I'm totally unfamiliar with while I'm doing my math homework. Seriously! I can get get my "English-fix" while doing my math homework! Almost makes me look forward to it, which in a way is sort of scary. But oh well. :P I love my books.

This morning I started listening to the third book in the "Mediator" series by Meg Cabot. It's a series that I've fallen in love with, and I am delighted that I don't have to wait until break to read more of those books. :)

No comments: