Sunday, April 19, 2009

School

Remember I was talking about how I was getting back into stride where math was concerned? I spoke too soon. I wound up not doing well on the quizzes. In fact, I was doing downright lousy.

I've dropped the course, will review and work on math for the rest of this term, and then take the darned math course over the summer term.

On a brighter note, I'm having fun with my other classes. In my public speaking class the next speech is supposed to be an informative thingy about something local, and I'm looking at talking about my local library. I'm learning more things about Shamanism stuff in my anthropology class. I'm learning different strumming patterns in guitar. And I'm having fun with my photography assignment.

We're working on photographs that will look like daguerreotypes. Yesterday, so that I could give my photo the right texture, I was photographing beaten up old pans in the kitchen. My mom caught me in the act, took one look at me, and said "I'm not even going to ask." I got quite a laugh out of that. :P I did explain what I was up to, and she directed me towards cabinets that I had forgotten had pans in them.

The joys of being a crazy photographer! :D

No comments: