Monday, June 22, 2009

First day of summer school

I survived my first day of classes. I'm determined to embrace math with some kind of enthusiasm, and I am delighted with my writing class. The writing class is even reading a fascinating book -- "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu. The point is that we are supposed to be persuading people in our essays for this class, and the professor believes that this book will be good for helping us to learn how to persuade people of our opinions.

Enough for now. I have a book I need to read...

ps. Will people please stop carrying on about the freedom that summer brings? I'm not unhappy in summer school, but I was already getting tired of hearing about it last week already. (Yes I know I repeated the word "already." It deserves repetition, in my opinion, even if I won't dare pull that in an essay.)

No comments: