Saturday, August 29, 2009

Blog Button

I'm getting sort of into this whole blog button thing, and in a fit of creativity made three different buttons for this blog. (And yet more ideas might come to me.) I'm not sure which I like best, so I've decided to put the three I've made so far on the blog and see what my followers think about the matter.

This first one is made with a photo I took at Marylhurst University.








This second one has books I've had as textbooks in previous terms.








And I took this photo a while back at Trillium Lake. You can see Mount Hood in the background, though with the image at this size it sort of looks like a weird cloud. lol






So, what do you think? Which one should I use as my blog button? Or should I just say what the heck and do more than one?

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I think the second one captures the spirit of your blog title the best, although all the buttons are nice!