Monday, August 3, 2009

This, that, whatever

So when you've only had like five hours of sleep, do you find that you tend to be surprisingly awake the following day? Or is it just me?

...anyways...

I finally discovered my schedule for fall term. Of course, I'd already met with an advisor and got a list of classes I need to take. But now I've actually looked at the catalog. Unlike at PCC, at Marylhurst it seems that I don't have to ponder what class to take when. Each class I need is offered at only one time, and it looks like someone carefully scheduled things so that they would nicely fit together for someone (like myself) who is entering the music therapy program. Neat.

2 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Congrats! I hope you have a world of fun. I'm taking a break. I won't go back to school until January. I'm excited about it. I haven't taken a break from school or work in ages, so I can't wait to use all my free time ;)

Sarita said...

I wish I had taken a break this summer. But, I had to get these two classes done before transferring. Still, I do have a month between end of summer term and start of fall term. :)