Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fun in the library

I've been having fun in the library.

I've started collecting some interesting spine labels. Sometimes they are simply the first three letters of someone's name which happens to spell something out, like JEW. Other times, it's someone's last name that is in an interesting place. For example, finding the last name BEER in the kid's section. That one had me laughing.

I've got a link to this on the sidebar in my blog, and you can find the link here.

It's also interesting, the books I come across. Especially "Once Upon a Cool Motorcycle Dude." I decided that I had to share an image of the book, since simply giving the title isn't enough.

Ok, so it's a kids book, but I want to get ahold of it and look through it. Basically, it's two kids telling a story, and they don't agree on what kind of story should be told -- one about cool motorcycle dudes or about a beautiful princess.


I guess that's it for now. I need to go do chores before mom gets too irritated with me.

No comments: