Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pagan type stuff

I've got something I want to share, but I'm not sure if it's public domain and I don't want to get in trouble so I'll just provide a link to it. It's an amusing case of what can happen if you don't think a spell through properly.

Also, I've noticed that quite a few of my followers are Pagan, which I think has something to do with the fact that I follow more than a few Pagan blogs. However, I'm not sure if it's merely most or all of my followers who are Pagan, and I'm curious to know, if only to know whether I can go off and start talking Pagan stuff (like Samhain) without explaining what the heck I'm talking about.

I guess I could just ask people to leave comments, and I'd still love to see comments. But I'm also curious to try out this poll type thingy, so I'm asking a simple yes or no question.

............................

EDIT: The poll thingy keeps taking people to some weird site, so I've removed it.

Note to self: Grabbing html from strange places perhaps isn't the brightest thing you've ever done.

............................

I look forward to finding out, and also to seeing how this poll thingy actually works!

5 comments:

Lyon said...

Ha! Love the comic. We all could use a reminding of that now and then. ;-) Thanks for sharing!

Ric said...

That was funny. Voted and was sent to some other site...about credit reports or something. Ima Christian, have only been following your blog for a few posts. There was something you wrote that appealed so added and read. Not really into drawing line nor conclusions and getting into people's stuff much. Like your blog!

Sarita said...

Hmm. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised it did something weird since I know nothing at all about html.

Anyways, but now I know that there's at least one non-Pagan reading my blog, so I shouldn't assume that everyone's familiar with Pagan terms, and should clarify if I reference Imbolc or Samhain or drawing down the moon or something else like that. :)

Waeben said...

I'm a Pagan.

I stalked you through some other Pagan you're following, IIRC.

Jupiter Greenmoone said...

Same happened to me with the poll. Did you use one from Blogger or did you add it from another site? But, I am a Pagan :) And oh my goodness that comic was hilarious!