Saturday, October 17, 2009

31 Days of Halloween!

I've mentioned before that Mrs. B. is doing a ton of givaways as part of her 31 Days of Halloween. I highly recommend people take a look at all the fun stuff she's doing this month, by the way. It's technically a Pagan blog, but a bunch of the givaways are stuff that non-Pagans just wanting to celebrate Halloween will also love.

One of the thingies that's being given away today is a handmade set of runes. I would love to have them, and I get to extra entries if I blog about it. So, I'm blogging about it! Wish me luck. :)

EDIT: I just realized that I should have provided a link! You can check out the runes and other stuff she's giving away today here.

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope you get the runes!

Sarita said...

Thanks. So do I. :)

It would especially be cool since I just got an introduction to the runes recently. Funny thing was that I was drawn to two of the runes in particular, and it turned out that they represent things I need to work on. lol Funny how things like that happen.

Sarita said...

I won it. :)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

On your behalf -- squeeeeeee! That's great!

Sarita said...

Oh yes, definitely. :D