Saturday, October 24, 2009

Chorus finals

The chorus finals were today. I hate to say this, but I wasn't overfond of about half of the show packages. But that's for another post.

As I said before, I was very interested in seeing how Lions Gate would do. What I did not say was that I was also looking forward to seeing where Rich Tones would place. Rich Tones is one amazing chorus, that has won several times in the past. They won yet again this year, which wasn't a surprise to me. Apparently their director was amazed, though, because she was crying when she realized her chorus had taken gold again.

Words can't do these choruses justice. What I really want to do is show you a recording of the choruses, but I can't find them on YouTube, other than of Lions Gate at international last time.

Hopefully something will pop up on YouTube soon, and if not, recordings should be posted on Sweet Adelines website soon. I'll try to make sure I share a link when that happens.

Oh yes -- and Lions Gate took second. :) They took third last time, second this time...I figure they ought to take first next time!

No comments: