Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Music therapy

Here's yet something else that's been shared by a facebook friend of mine.



As a student of music therapy I am practically jumping up and down over this like "OMG OMG OMG!!!!" lol It's amazing. Seriously -- it's using something musical to encourage people to adopt healthier habits. And, it worked!

I know this post is really brief, but I had a long day, need to get to bed early, and still need to spend about forty five minutes practicing piano this evening. So that's it for now.

2 comments:

Brennaein said...

That video was so amazing! Thank you for sharing!!!

Sarita said...

Oops, I think I deleted someone's comment instead of publishing it...sorry.

I'm still sort of in a state of amazement about the video. It's absolutely amazing. I wish we had something like that here in Portland!