Thursday, November 19, 2009

Drawing


When I was young I used to draw all the time. For some reason I stopped, and I haven't really drawn much since then. Usually if I thought about it I would think "You know, I can't really draw. Why bother?"

I guess that's sort of the same as people saying "I can't sing," which is something that really drives me nuts. Anyone can sing! Absolutely anyone! If someone thinks they can't sing, it's just because they aren't familiar with their voice, and/or they're trying to sing outside of their range.

So I guess I was sort of a hypocrite. On one hand I said everyone can sing, on the other hand I said I couldn't draw. *rolls eyes*

I started drawing the other day, and I wanted to share some of what I've done here.






2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Of course you can draw! Look at those wonderful pictures!

Sarita said...

That's what I'm finally figuring out.