Monday, November 9, 2009

Laughter

Have you ever been laughing, and then was suddenly like "Wait, why am I laughing again?" Then you laugh some more because you don't even remember why you're laughing. Then you remember why you were laughing in the first place, and laugh some more.

lol I can't even remember now what set me off, but this happened to me earlier this evening when I was making hot chocolate with my friend. I think it was because I accidentally put too much vanilla extract in my cup.

What was the last thing you laughed about? If you remember what it was, that is. ;)



2 comments:

Lyon said...

Sometimes I laugh like that for minutes on end, and sometimes it's for absolutely no reason at all. Those are the best. =) I'm glad you had a good evening!

Sarita said...

Well, it wasn't all good, because something happened to really stress out my friend. But at least we were able to laugh at something...and drink hot chocolate! :)