Saturday, November 7, 2009

More on the music journal

You know, there's something I've come to realize thanks to keeping a music journal. There some days that I don't listen to much music. Then there are other days, that I do.

And you know what? It's really cool having a brother who plays the highland pipes. :)

November 6th, 2009


What: Singing, rattles, and drumming

When:
About a half hour in the afternoon

Why:
Spiritual

Effect:
It was a very spiritual experience



What: Live highland bagpipe

When:
About an hour in the evening

Why:
My brother was practicing in his room

Effect:
I was very happy to be living with a bagpiper. I also was very happy that unlike with the piano he is unable to use headphones when he practices, guaranteeing that I can always hear the pipes if I'm home when he is practicing.



What: Random things on YouTube

When:
About 15 minutes, late evening

Why:
Because I felt like it

Effect:
I was bored with some of the songs and didn't finish listening to them. Others I enjoyed, and made me happy.



What: A few Christmas songs

When:
Late evening

Why:
I felt like it

Effect:
It made me happy


What: A few more semi-random things on YouTube

When:
Even later in the evening

Why:
I felt like it

Effect:
Happy

No comments: