Monday, November 2, 2009

Music Journal

For one of my classes I am keeping a music journal this week. It sounds like a fun idea, and I figured I'd share it! Here's the entry for yesterday:

January 1st, 2009

What:
First CD of The Complete Symphonic Recording Les Miserables

When:
Afternoon

Why:
To entertain me as I swept and mopped the floors of: the utility/laundry room, the kitchen, and the dining/family room.

Effect:
It made me happy (even as I scrubbed the floor) and I sang along in places, which made me even more happy.



What: First part of the second CD of The Complete Symphonic Recording Les Miserables

When:
Evening

Why:
Two reasons. 1) I was feeling down, and Les Miserables usually makes me feel better. 2) To help me focus on schoolwork.

Effect:
It made me feel better and energized me, but it slightly distracted me from studying.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, Les Miz is a wonderful soundtrack!