Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Music journal

I'm sharing day two of my music journal. For those of you who are new here this is a school assignment that I think is neat and decided to share.

But first, guess what happened this morning? I was going to school, and noticed that the sun was coming up an hour early. After a few minutes of puzzling over it I remembered -- daylight savings! *rolls eyes* I can be so clueless at times.

January 2nd 2009

What: My brother playing his practice chanter (a practice chanter is used by bagpipers who want to practice fingering and stuff without having to deal with the bag part of the bagpipe)

When:
Afternoon, on and off for a couple hours

Why:
Because he needed to practice

Effect:
It made me happy



What: My brother playing his practice chanter

When:
Early evening, for about a half hour or forty five minutes

Why:
Because he felt like playing some more

Effect:
It made me feel happy, and reminded me that I still needed to practice piano



What: A YouTube playlist I made that is designed to help me focus on schoolwork -- after this it will be called YouTube Playlist "Soothing for homework"

When:
Evening, about twenty minutes

Why:
From the mood I was in I suspected that my I would have trouble focusing on schoolwork unless I did something to help my focus

Effect:
I was able to focus quite well on schoolwork

No comments: