Monday, November 9, 2009

Music journal :)

November 8th, 2009


What: The entire CD of The Best of Simon and Garfunkel

When:
Midday

Why:
Partially because I felt like it, partially to help me focus on schoolwork.

Effect:
It helped me focus, and I liked it.



What: Some heavy metal

When:
Mid afternoon

Why:
One of my classmates wants to use heavy metal in our mock music therapy session, and I wanted to find out exactly what I'd gotten myself into when I agreed.

Effect:
I don't know. It was intense music.



What: Some random stuff on YouTube, most of which was Peter Paul and Mary

When:
Afternoon

Why:
I felt like it

Effect:
I enjoyed it



What: The CD Simon and Garfunkel: Bridge Over Troubled Water

When:
Evening

Why:
Because I felt like it, and I have only ever heard their CD The Best of Simon and Garfunkel and wanted to hear something else of theirs.

Effect:
I am so used to only hearing them sing the songs on The Best of Simon and Garfunkel that it felt a little strange to hear them singing some different songs.



What: Some Peter Paul and Mary songs

When:
Evening

Why:
I felt like it

Effect:
Happiness.

No comments: