Saturday, December 19, 2009

A couple of songs

I noticed something -- I'm Pagan, but I'm writing more about Christmas than about Yule. That seems a little odd to me, but then again Christmas is the one I grew up on. Hmm.

Anyways, there are a couple of Christmas songs I want to share. Brace yourself for this first one, because it's really emotional. It had me in tears.



And next...



That's a true story. Amazing, isn't it? But I was thinking that this happened not just because it was Christmas day, but because it was a day for love and peace. That led me to wish that we had more holidays about love and peace.

And I happened across this little video showing the location of the Christmas Truce. I don't know if anyone would be interested in seeing it, but I figured I would share it just as an interesting little tidbit.

No comments: