Monday, December 14, 2009

I now have a job!!!

No one bothered to give me a heads up that people usually don't like to hire a student for a work study position if the student is in their very first term at a university. No one bothered to even mention that little detail to me until I was something like two thirds of the way through fall term. Agh.

But, I bring good tidings!

I had a job interview today, and I was hired on the spot. Wow. I was amazed. Am still amazed. I'd started to think that I no one would want to hire me any time soon.

And when do I start? Tomorrow. :)

5 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

CONGRATS! I guess I need to let you get some sleep, so you can be nice a rested for your first day at work, but you better come back here soon and tell us all about it.

Good luck on your first day my Wicked Darling!

Sarita said...

:D

I probably will tell a little about it tomorrow. Probably. :)

By the way, when I was filling out paperwork I had to restrain myself from putting smiley faces on it! I love my smilies! lol

Lyon said...

Congratulations!!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Congrats! Good for you!

Sarita said...

Thanks. :)