Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My new job

I just finished my first day on the job. They said that a lot of the work was tedious. I didn't realize just how much of it was tedious, though!

That's not to say that it's a bad job. I might prefer a job in the library, but this one seems pretty good. And if it does start to get too tedious and too boring, I can probably just bring along an audio book or music to listen to. I somehow suspect that I won't resort to that, though.

Today I just folded papers, stapled papers together, and put together packets for potential students. I had no idea how much time that kind of stuff spent. Next time I get any kind of packet in the mail, I will be grateful to whoever's job it was to put everything together and stay organized.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You've got a good attitude!

Sarita said...

Yep, I do! :)

And anyways, I certainly wouldn't write anything negative about my job on here, if there were anything really negative. If my employers just do a simple Google search for my name they'll find my blog, and I don't want to get in trouble! lol

But really, I don't think there'll be anything to complain about other than how tedious things are. And if that's the worst problem, then this is a pretty good job. :)

Magaly Guerrero said...

It is all about perspective my dear. I used to mail out letters to people prospective interviewees for research and goodness, I listened to all the audio books in the library!

BTW, I love the layout!

Sarita said...

Thank you. :)