Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Small world

My dad is an amateur radio operator -- aka, a HAM. (Don't ask me what HAM stands for, I really don't know.) He was talking to someone on the radio today, and was talking about mom, Tall One, and me. He told the guy where my mom works, and the guy he was talking to said "Oh yes, my wife works at that library! You say your wife is ------? My wife has told me about her."

Ok, so they were probably using names rather than just saying "my wife," but I'm not using names here. But that's beside the point.

The point of my post is... *cue singing*

It's a small world after all,
It's a small world after all,
It's a small world after all,
It's a small small world!

*end singing*

Has anything ever happened to you that made you start singing this song?

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That song is a notorious ear worm -- once you start thinking of the music, it will play in a continuous loop in your head for ever and ever and ever and ever and . . . .

Sarita said...

Oops. Does that mean that I made a good choice when I decided not to look for a YouTube video of it?