Sunday, January 3, 2010

Answering a question

Someone asked about how I made the html box for my blog button. Blogger wouldn't let me answer the question as a comment on my post, so I'm writing a post about it.

I got the html box from a link that Magaly shared on her blog. Here's the html code for it:

<div style="border: 3px solid black; overflow: auto; height:
100px; width: 131px; color: black; background-color: white;"> PUT YOUR BUTTON HTML CODE THINGY HERE </div>

To avoid just copying your button into the place where you want to put the code for it, you need to:

Turn > into & g t ; [WITHOUT the spaces between them]
Turn < into & l t ; [WITHOUT the spaces between them]

I have to do the spaces between & g t and the other thingy or else it just turns them into <>. *rolls eyes* My computer is too smart for me. lol

Anyways, this is what it should look like:

PUT YOUR BUTTON HTML CODE THINGY HERE


I discovered that you can also make it bigger or smaller by playing around with the numbers in it the code.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Thanks! I appriciate it! :)

Sarita said...

You're welcome. :)