Thursday, January 14, 2010

Book blog?

The other day I came with an idea: why don't I make a blog where I can specifically talk about my books?

I love to talk about books. Before I discovered music therapy and decided to do that with my life I was sort of wandering aimlessly, and had decided to major in English. (Actually that's only half the truth -- I was going to double major, and my second major be religious studies.) I love my books, and I love to talk about my books. But I haven't really had a place I can do that, since I'm not in English classes anymore.

So I thought, why not make a blog where I can post my random musings or my serious questions or whatever about books?

This is an idea that won't go away. I don't have the time to do it right now (I barely even have time to do anything with my crafty blog, which I decided to remodel and actually maybe add new content to it recently) but I wanted to see if people have any opinions. (Besides, I'm procrastinating bedtime right now by posting this...)

So, thoughts (if any?)?