Thursday, January 21, 2010

Juggling and science experiments

My piano lesson was today. Except, we didn't touch the piano. Instead, my piano instructor sat down with me and taught me all about scheduling.

I have never had to schedule like I'm having to schedule now. We spent an hour talking about it, and I've spent like the last hour at the computer putting together a schedule for myself. When I have it finished I'll print it up so I can carry it around with me in my notebook.

So, I think I've earned myself a brief break. :)

And, I have something you might get a laugh out of...

A friend was over at my place recently, and after she used the bathroom she commented "I thought you had a science experiment going in there." At first I was worried that something weird was happening in the bathroom (a pipe leaking?) but then she described what she saw, saying "It looked like a slug in some liquid, but when I looked more closely I realized it was probably a cinnamon stick." At that point I burst out laughing, because she'd been looking the stuff I've been using on my hair!

Here's a photo. I guess it does look somewhat weird. lol And I guess it is a science experiment, sort of, in a way.

FYI, the stuff to the left is the conditioner/brown sugar scrub I mentioned using recently, and I'm not sure if I'll use it again. I did use shampoo/conditioner (it's this really great 2 in 1 thing that's wonderfully convenient) on my hair a few days ago and my hair isn't oily yet. :)

And now, I should probably do some homework...or continue figuring out my schedule...one or the other...

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

LOL! It does look kinda weird.