Sunday, January 17, 2010

Random thingies

Now I'm finally sharing the video that I wanted to share in my last post! It's the latest performance by Portland Metro Youth Pipe Band, and the adult who talks about stuff at the end is the guy who's actually in the Portland Metro Pipe Band (which is sort of the parent organization to the youth band).



Also, I've been remodeling my Crafty Stuff blog, and am attempting to start getting new posts up on it regularly. To that end, I just put up a post about how to make some feminine thingies that I've been working on recently. I'm still thinking of different ways to make them, but what I've got works, so I'm putting the design out there. And, you get to see photos of my kitty in the post!

ps. It is REALLY windy here. I figured I'd just mention that. :)

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

i love the skirl of the pipes! A super performance by both pipers and drummers!

Sarita said...

Oh yes. :) And they're only in their second year as a band!