Sunday, February 7, 2010

I spy...

I spy five pieces of litter...


...and I spy more than five pieces of litter! Can you find them all?



This place is only a block from my house, and I walk by it frequently. Less than a year ago I was compelled to get in touch with some of the people in charge of things where I live and ask for it to be cleaned up. I even offered to organize the cleanup.

It got cleaned up, and now...THIS. In less than a year. I hate to make a nuisance of myself, but this is not ok. It makes me sad, it makes the spirit of land very unhappy, and, oh yeah, there's this little sign that's attached to the fence surrounding the place:



When I get sad I find that Les Miserables helps me to cheer up, so I'm sharing the first several minutes of it here. If you aren't familiar with it, I highly recommend that you check it out from your local library!

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I like Les Miz too. I haven't listened to the soundtrack for quite a while though, so it was nice to listen to your YouTube clip today!

Sarita Rucker said...

I really love Les Miserables. My family actually has three different recordings of it...lol And then we also have the video of the tenth anniversary performance.