Friday, March 19, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


Ok, so I am finally grabbing this award. Thank you, EyesToTheSky and Willow Silverhorse! You both gave me this award in the past week.

Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!

4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

Seven things about me

1) I tried to run away from home when I was in preschool (or around that age), but I didn't get very far.

2) I was vegetarian for several years, but my body is telling me that it wants meat. So, I guess I'm no longer vegetarian. For the moment.

3) I seriously have a notebook that is special for helping me keep track of all the books I want to read.

4) My first word was "cat."

5) I've been missing my English classes, and am really happy that I get to take one next term.

6) It is my ambition to play the bass drum in a bagpipe band someday.

7) I can never settle on which book is my favorite, or which author is my favorite. Well, actually, that isn't true. I can settle on which is my favorite, but it changes from week to week, day to day, and even from hour to hour sometimes.

Nominees

I can actually only think of three bloggers whose blogs I've discovered recently (kinda sorta), read regularly, and who don't already have this award. So, I'll be passing it on to just three blogs. Yeah, I know, I'm breaking the rules...

Octoberfarm

A Collection a Day, 2010

[carrotspeak.]

4 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

hey...thanks for the award! so nice of you!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Congratulations my Wicked Darling! This is very well deserved because your blog and you are beautiful indeed.

So you too tried to run away from home at a tender age, huh? So did I. I was five and I ran away to my aunts house. She lived two houses from my home, so you know my attempt was a failure too lol.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hey, nice redesign work on your blog, header and button! And OF COURSE your first word was "cat" -- everyone's should be, ha ha, at least according to cats.

Sarita Rucker said...

Jaz -- Your welcome.

Magaly -- I was caught before I even got out of the house.

Debra -- Thanks!