Sunday, March 7, 2010

Boris the cat

Boris is a big white cat with yellowish green (or is it greenish yellow?) eyes. He purrs when I pet him, and meows through his purring. He also hisses if I'm slow to realize that he's had enough petting.

And the people belonging to him are out of town, and have asked me to take care of him.

It's a good job. This isn't the first time I've taken care of him either. That means that i'm getting to know him and he isn't hissing at me as much as anymore, since I'm figuring out how to recognize when he doesn't want any more petting.

As I said, it's a good job.


.......

Written and posted via iPhone

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hi Boris! Treat Sarita well!

Sarita Rucker said...

He treats me as well as any cat can be expected to treat a person. The first day I looked after him he got me to let him outside (on a leash). Then the second day he kept going to the door but refused to go outside.

He's playing games with me. But that's typical cat.