Thursday, March 11, 2010

FYI....

If you're wondering about why the blog suddenly looks different...

I tried doing something with the html, which didn't work. So I went back to square one. I'd saved the html from before I started playing with it, and copied it back into the html box thingy in the "settings" place on blogger.

Then my mom told me that something was wrong with my blog and that I needed to check it out.

The page was all weird, so that you couldn't really read the blog. So I went WAY back to square one, and selected the scribe template which is one of those that Blogger offers.

It still had the same problem

I have no idea what's going on, and don't want to deal with it right now. So I'm using this other template which I don't like as much, but at least you can read my blog.

I'll try to fix it over the weekend. Maybe. If I don't become too daunted. But I'm fairly certain that I'll be too busy tomorrow to do anything with it.

ps. Wasn't someone else having trouble with the html in their blog, and wasn't it a Blogger problem...?

UPDATE: Never mind. I came up with another idea and managed to fix the problem in less than a minute. Ok, in less than three minutes, anyways...

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Och aye, your blog was all plaid last night.

Sarita Rucker said...

Yeah, I know.