Monday, March 15, 2010

More about my birthday

Someone asked if everyone would get to see a photo of the mortar and pestle in action. I actually haven't used it yet, but I did take a photo of it so that I could share it here.


I'd also like to share a photo of what my piano teacher gave me. We had a lesson the day after my birthday, and since she didn't find out about my birthday in time to get me the lesson before my birthday (which was actually when she found out about my birthday), she gave it to me the day after my birthday. It's a set of place mats, and there are some matching napkins.


I think it's pretty nice, since I'd been wearing the crown the night of my birthday.

And also, just for the heck of it, here's a photo of the wine I got. I took this photo before I actually opened my presents, since no one made an effort to hide that it was wine in the bag.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Nice haul! I hope things start to look brighter soon.