Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Photo game

I got tagged in a blog game by Julie Cornwell over at The Domestic Witch!

The rules are as follows:

1) Open your first photo file

2) Scroll to the 10th photo

3) Post the photo and tell the story behind it

4) Tag five more people

So those are the rules, and here is my photo.



The photo file I used was my picassa web album for this blog, and I'm not even sure what the rules mean by "open your first photo file."

I posted this photo because I was trying to figure out what photo to use in my blog button, and I seem to recall that I was asking my followers for their opinions.

I took this photo at Trilium Lake, and you can just see Mount Hood in the background (it's trying to blend in with the clouds). It's a really really pretty lake, and if you're ever in my general area of Oregon and want to go hiking I'd recommend you head out there. It's really a nice place, and is maybe about an hour drive away from Portland.

So, now I think I'll tag...

Moonrat at Editorial Ass

Magaly at Pagan Culture

Carrie at [carrotspeak.]

Willow Silverhorse at A College Witches's Experiences

Jupiter at Carnelian Chronicles

By the way, I've also got two blog awards. I'll post about them later.

6 comments:

moonrat said...

Hey there! Thanks for thinking of me to tag me. I probably won't have time to play, but I'm touched.

I was looking at your profile on my way over (funny how I only see bloggers as the "characters" they are in comments until I actually visit their blog...especially funny since you and I have had lengthy email exchanges. But hey) and I noticed you're pagan and from the Pacific Northwest. It's so funny, I just read a book about pagan magic set in the Pacific Northwest... It's called When Autumn Leaves. Have you read it? I gave a copy to my mother, but otherwise haven't found anyone else who's read it that I can talk about it with! If you have, let me know. :)

Sarita Rucker said...

No I haven't read that book, but I think I'll put it on my list of books to read.

*sigh* Too many books, too little time...

And yeah, I knew you might not have time. That's fine. There are one or two others I nominated for this and also for the blogger award who I figured might not have time. But, I wanted to nominate you just in case.

Magaly Guerrero said...

Oh I like this! I can't wait to actually do it. Let's just hope that the 10th picture is decent, um, not that I keep any indecent pictures on my file. The naked ones are just artistic *grin*

Sarita Rucker said...

Artistic photos are nice.

Colleen said...

That's a gorgeous photo! Just stopping by from Pagan Culture. Can't wait to explore your blog a little further.

Sarita Rucker said...

Thanks. :)

I'm an amature photographer when I feel like it. I haven't been taking so many photos recently, but I used to take LOTS of photos, and have quite a few good ones (if I may say so myself).