Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A song and two questions

First, the song. It's one that always moves me, as though I'm hearing it for the first time, and am not expecting the emotion in it.



What do you think?

Second...

I've made a new blog: Sarita's Library. I'd give you a link, but there's nothing there to see at this point. When I have time (probably not until spring break) I'll play with the template start writing in it. My idea is to talk about my books in it. I'll talk casually, talk not so casually, and probably even review books. I think. I won't know for sure what the tone will be exactly until I start writing. All I know is that it'll be an outlet for me to talk about books, and hopefully talk with other people about them.

So, the question is this: Does anyone know any good blog templates or images that I could use which would fit the theme of the blog? I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thirdly, I have one complaint about my iPhone: I have found no app for Blogger. Does anyone know of a Blogger app? I'm guessing there isn't one if I haven't found it already, but I'm hoping there is. It'd be nice to be able to read blogs when I'm on the bus or whatever. I mean, I can, but this website isn't designed for an iPhone screen and the writing is tiny, and I'd rather not.

3 comments:

Dalesings said...

Thank you, Sarita, for introducing me to Heather Dale (a fine name she's got!) What tender beauty in her words and music! As I explored further, I found a rich storehouse of such beauty from the deep history of Ireland, Wales and the Celts. Thanks!

Dalesings said...

Funny, how the security password I had to fill in in order to post my comment about Heather was "end bower" - which strikes me as a summary of the Tristan and Isolt lyrics!

Sarita Rucker said...

It's funny how those things happen. :)