Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Black Holes and Big Questions

I read an article on National Geographic which says that black holes might actually be "wormholes" into other universes, and that our universe might just be a black hold inside another bigger universe.

It's pretty cool stuff. And assuming that this theory is correct, I just have to ask...

There are many different creation myths, but the one I have in mind says that our world comes from an egg. Well, what if some great being in our "mommy universe" laid an egg, and that's how our "baby universe" began? In other words, what if black holes are actually "eggs"?

It's just a random thought I had when I was reading the article that I wanted to throw out there.

2 comments:

EyesToTheSkye said...

I like that theory.
You have an award @ my blog. =]

Sarita Rucker said...

Thanks! I'll pick it up soon.