Friday, April 9, 2010

Things I've learned

I want to share a couple of things that I learned thanks to the job I got over winter break.

1) Being the official paper shuffler has its risks. I plan to eventually get a box of band aids on my desk, and I'm just glad there aren't any vampires around!

2) Never, and I mean NEVER, open over half of the doors in a filing cabinet. Unless you were very lucky (like I was) the result might be painful, and you might (unlike me, because I was lucky) have a lot of cleaning up to do as a result.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Ooooo, paper cuts are the WORST!

Sarita Rucker said...

Actually cuts from card board are the worst. Paper cuts really only bug me if they're on the tip of my fingers.

And you're welcome for the blog award. :)

Magaly Guerrero said...

Never did a tiny thing hurt as much as a paper cut! And you're right, vampires would definitely complicate the situation.