Wednesday, May 26, 2010

At home, sick :(

I've been sick the last couple of weeks. The symptoms have been some nausea, tiredness that won't really go away, and a heck of a sore throat that pops up every now and then. I don't know if this bug I've got even has a name.

It's frustrating. Even more frustrating than having the swine flue -- which I did have last fall --because I'll declare myself well, go to work or school, and then be sick again the next day. Part of me (a not very sensible part) would almost prefer the flue because that at least stayed away when I recovered from it.

I was at work and school yesterday, but then woke up sick again today. After e-mailing my work place I went back to bed, and I plan to stay home tomorrow, and probably also Friday.

I don't like to complain on my blog, but this is so darned frustrating!! When will it leave me alone??

4 comments:

M212aeganT_Moe1 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarita Rucker said...

I am so darned tired of spammers, especially when they don't even post in my own language.

Diandra said...

I had been suffering from nausea and fatigue and a slight cold as well for a few weeks, maybe a month ago. It ended when I changed my food, simple as that - I needed more iron. I am not sure if this is what's wrong with you, but maybe you should check your food and see if there is anything missing.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope you bounce back soon, Sarita!