1) I counted two yesterday, and three today.
2) I assume there was a nest for the eggs, but they don't seem to be hanging out in the nest anymore. I always see them hopping around the bush or just hanging out near each other, but I can't even figure out where the nest is.
3) They tend to hang out together, but sometimes one will go exploring in the confines of the bush.
4) They barely have any tail feathers.
5) They are a safe distance off the ground, where cats won't be able to get them.
6) They don't even notice my kitty Kokopelle drooling over them through the window.
They have been very difficult to photograph, but here are a couple of photos. In the second one you can just barely see the other two babies to the right and left of the one in the middle of the photo.