Saturday, May 22, 2010

Plans for moving out

It occurred to me that I haven't actually shared my plans for how to do this.

I'm going to get a job over the summer just like I had originally planned. But I'll need to find a job to keep -- that is, one that is more than a summer job -- in order to continue paying the bills and stuff when I start back to school in the fall. This means that I will be a half time student, since I have no idea how other people are full time students and work full time.

That's my long term plan.

It would also be really nice if I could get a place near my parent's home so that I could continue to work with my herb garden. In any event, I do plan to take some of my herbs that are in pots with me. I love them too much!

At the moment I need to find another job before I can even try to move out. So, I'm job hunting! Wish me luck. :)

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Good luck! And I'm glad you're new NetBook came early!

Sarita Rucker said...

Yep. So am I. :)